WHY you must visit this outlet in KHAN MARKET

Yes, we are talking about one of the most premium shopping and food destination in Delhi! A place to find the best brands and authentic food is obviously khan market 

So I thought of covering this restaurant named CHATTER HOUSE located in the Khan market. I genuinely loved this outlet. glamorous venue with a raised bar and Italian menu also having desi dishes. what could be better than that? Here are few reasons to hop on this pub next time when shopping around South Delhi.

NOT SO FREAKY SHAKES!!


As tasteful as they looked, these shakes were sweet, thick and flavoured to a perfect amount. cherry berry vanilla shake and the classic oreo shake both took my heart away,.
I always considered shakes to be not worth the money as they are so easy to make and why should I spend on it if I can make the same taste myself at home but the shakes here at CHATTER HOUSE  are thickened, totally refreshing and topped with loads of whipped cream,  So it made to my must-try list.
Price:

PASTA LAVISTA

With its silky smooth, aromatic sauce made from high-quality butter, milk and flour, guaranteed it was a delight to my taste buds. it was literally one of the things you must order when at CHATTER HOUSE, although its red sauce spaghetti was not at all worth spending money for.



Enough with the food, I also wanna take a moment separately to complement the soft music and the vibe of the restaurant which was so peaceful and comfy! if you are lucky enough to get the table around the corners by the window it serves a great view as well. So what are waiting for!?

Comment below your favourite spot for satisfying your hunger when you exhaust shopping around KHAN MARKET.

Comments

Popular Posts