Petty is pretty!


I love how fancy restaurants embellish their food with top-notch descriptive languages. I mean if it sounds good, I'll order it, right? Cottage cheese dipped in chilli garlic sauce diced with exotic vegetables. Even if I know I want to order chilly paneer I'll think twice after reading this description. I mean I literally don't know what to expect in a fancy restaurant. It needs me a dictionary of some cuisine to even make a simple order at a restaurant.
But the best thing about these fancy restaurants is they can narrow down anything into pretentious food and makes it even more delicious. hand size food can satisfy your taste buds and it's better than never before.
Here are some petty size dishes trending all over the capital :

Pizza in a jar: Must have heard about salad jars or cake in a jar, so here happens a twist to Italian favourites. I am never able to finish a regular 6 inches pizza all by my self but I really want to have some. So here is the treat for your stomach as well as your wallet. Pizza fitted in a jar is a pocket-sized dream come true. All the layers of cheese and exotic vegetables in a petty size in as fulfilling as it sounds.

Prices: Starts @ 120/



Cookie ice cream: A strawberry or chocolate cake is just fine, but birthdays are supposed to be fun, right?  This year blow your candles on a cookie ice cream cake instead. Different ice cream layered between cookies is a perfect and delicious substitute for your birthday cake. Cookie ice cream cakes are available widely in many ice cream joints. my personal favourite is Giani's.

Price: Starts @200/


Waffle cup: 'I'll have a coffee to go' but what if I'm craving some deserts on the way? So here come waffles in a cup. A new entrant in the league to take dessert game to a whole new level. Everyone loves waffles, if they don't they are crazy!? and They are even crazier if they don't like these bubble waffle in a cup to go! try these out and you are gonna adore them.

Price: starts@180/ for quatre piece.

Fusion samosas: Drooling for some Chinese noodles, alfredo pasta or some tandoori dish but not hungry enough to finish the plate. Everyone's fondest memory is having samosas whenever the guest comes over but if you are bored of having usual samosas with aloo stuffing and at the same time craving for some international cuisine dishes as well. This pocket-size treat is definitely for you guys!
you can find different fusions with samosas getting attention in the capital. hop on to some and give yourself a delicious treat.

Prices: Ranges between 15-60/ only.


So leave a comment below which petty sized food are you going to try first!(I'll join the party! 😬)




Comments

Popular Posts