Lets wink it!


What to eat? Where to eat? does it fit into my budget? Umm is it gonna be worth my money? How can I get good quality and quantity both without burning a hole in my pocket? I don't know about you but I certainly think like a thousand times before eating in a fine dine or even a local diner. I live in Delhi and if you're a delhite too, you must have visited plenty of restaurants in Connaught Place or hopped onto some street food in Amar colony and many more places which are more famous for their food than our little Red Fort. Recently I came across this cute little cafe in East Delhi that is not only affordable but with a pretty ambience which enlightens your mood just by entering through its door. Delicious fact: they serve THE amazing Italian food. This heaven we're talking about is known as "Wink cafe".

So I'm gonna list down those lip-smacking things I tried there and loved! 
The beloved spread!
Cheese omelette: everything is better in this world when served with cheese, this cheesy peezy omelette was one ideal breakfast thing one could dream of. It was sided with mashed potatoes and salad. if you are on diet and still wanna drool over your food, this cheese omelette was way to go.
 Price: 169/ + taxes
Price  Worth: 3/5

Red sauce spaghetti: talking about Italian and not eating spaghetti is working you don't wanna do!  It was perfectly cooked with a little sprinkle of cheddar cheese on the top and sided with a garlic bread. the sauce was lovely and all of it was amazingly presented. 
Price: 279/ + taxes
Price worth: 5/5 ( for sure)

Baked chicken lasagna: one of the things I personally loved about their chicken lasagna was that it was fulfilling. Three layers of pasta sheets, fresh vegetables and lots of cheese are what you'd expect and this place would never disappoint. 
Price: 399/ + taxes
Price Worth: 1000/5

Brownie shake: Thick shakes with minor detailing are heavenly and irresistible. this brownie shake I tried had crumbled Cadbury Gems, choco chips and syrup in it with a cut piece of brownie on the top.  this stunning presentation made me go woo!
 Price: 189/ + taxes
Price worth: 4/5 

Some another couple of things that were not that Intriguing but worth a mention, scroll down!! 






The cute little view of interiors


caramel shake!

Brownie shake
bruschetta (the personal favourite

Comments

Popular Posts