Lending an ear to ECHOES




A place where heart speaks, not the people. Yeah! literally, this is the cafe which took my heart away and I couldn't resist writing about it. When I was invited to this place, I thought it's just another cafe in GTB Nagar with yet another regular menu, but yeah I'm glad I went. I was smiling the whole time I was there, it was an extraordinary experience for an ordinary girl like me, I can still recall every detail of the place and the people there. I want you all to have the experience too. This beautiful cafe is known as "Echoes" located in Hudson Lane. In fact, one of the most hyped cafes in GTB Nagar and let me break it to you, rightly hyped.

I am gonna jot down few delicious and remarkable dishes that I loved about this place that you can have without giving a second thought.

1. Baked cheesy nachos: If you have read my previous blogs you must know that I am a typical cheese lover, kind of ordering everything cheesy! There nachos were like 'yeah some input' . Otherwise most of the places I visit there are nachos sided with mayonaisse only and that's all about it. So it was quite worthy and delightful!
price worth: 4/5
taste:5/5














2. Chicken Hakka noodles: Hakka noodles are supposed to be thick and long noodles with a pinch of spices and half cooked vegetables, but the dish served was not what we expected, it was too dry and no spices at all.
price worth:4/5
taste:3/5













3. Chicken tandoori momos: yaas these are my 'must order' thing. they were only four so we thought it's so less in quantity but their big giant sizes won over us! malai tandoori momos and masala tandoori momos each in a quantity of two. they were sided with green chutney (obviously)!
price worth: totally 5/5
tasty: 5/5












 4. The beverages: When life gives you lemons, you make a lemonade! right? but why not adding flavours to it too? At echoes, there are huge varieties of lemonades and mojitos, to mention a few rose lemonade, black current mojito and so on. sounds cool, right? I am a person who would order a refreshing mocktail over some alcohol any day! I hope you are too. 












With a very distinct concept, this cafe is run by differently abled people, the concept won my heart and undoubtedly justifies its name "Echoes".  The manager and the waiters, all of them were so polite and welcoming. The interior of the cafe is vintage themed- broken walls, old structural antiques, old typewriters were some of the attractions. The cafe perfectly embodies the concept of believing in one's self and accepting every part of our being, they also teach us how we can embrace our inherited gift of just being alive and it undertakes a huge importance. There were cute little bells on the table to call the waiters, sign language boards on the wall to spread awareness about the whole community, the place was amazing. Do visit this beautiful outlet I'm sure you won't be disappointed unless you're one insensitive fuck.


 Here are some of the attractions of the place, just keep scrolling down.











Comments

Popular Posts